I enjoy engaging with health practitioners, advocates, organizations and the general public about my research. I have included a few recent examples below.
Inception meeting for the 2021 Think20 "Global Health and COVID-19" Task Force. The Think20 is the official engagement group of the Group of Twenty (G20), convening leading think tanks and high-level experts to provide research-based policy recommendations to G20 leaders.
Panellist for “The Right to Health in a Time of Crisis: What Have We Learned from Covid-19?” Event organized under the People of the Commonwealth: Critical Conversations” series, Commonwealth Foundation, 22 April 2021.
Invited Expert Presentation titled "Importancia de la Gestion Publica en el Area de Salud" for “Equipo Impulsor de la Reforma a la Funcion Publica”, Webinar, 23 June 2020.
Other web-based publications:
- Amaya, A.B. and Kingah, S. (2016). "What is Necessary for Effective Leadership that Can Promote (Inter)-Regionalism in Science and Cultural Diplomacy with the South?". EL-CSID. Available at: https://www.el-csid.eu/single-post/2016/05/25/What-is-necessary-for-effective-EU-leadership-that-can-promote-inter-regionalism-in-Science-and-Cultural-Diplomacy-with-the-South-1
- Amaya, A.B. and Herrero, B. (2015). “Regional Organizations and Food Safety: Lessons from South America”. Our World. Available at: http://ourworld.unu.edu/en/regional-organizations-and-food-safety-lessons-from-south-america
- Amaya, A. B. (2014). “Paving the way for Universal Health Coverage”. ODI Development Progress. Available at: http://www.developmentprogress.org/blog/2014/12/12/paving-way-universal-health-coverage
- Amaya, A. B. and Kingah, S. (2014). “Seeking answers about health on day for the eradication of poverty”. Our World. Available at: ourworld.unu.edu/en/seeking-answers-about-health-on-day-for-the-eradication-of- poverty
- Kingah, S. and Amaya, A. B. (2014). “Fixing the weakest link in global health governance”. Our World. Available at: http://ourworld.unu.edu/en/fixing-the-weakest-link-in-global-health-governance
- Amaya, A. B. (2013). “Blood, aid and sustainability: The case of HIV in Peru”. International Health Policies. Available at: http://e.itg.be/ihp/archives/blood-aid-sustainability-case-hiv-peru/